Wednesday, February 09, 2011

the cake disappears!!

If you and your honey (or kids) love chocolate…this is the recipe for you!!  And it’s just in time for V-DAY!!  The H-Family (who has so graciously allowed me to live with them for the past 4 months) bakes cakes!!  Let me rephrase...Mrs. H bakes cakes!  They not only look absolutely gorgeous (she made my wedding cake) they taste AMAZING!




So a few weeks ago she found a new chocolate cake recipe and made some small cake muffins to taste!!  Once again she never disappoints…DEVINE.  I made this recipe for my NWH, and then made it for my mom and dad’s super bowl party this past weekend and both times…the cake disappears!!  So here it is… warning…it’s GOOOOOOOOOD and super easy to make!


ENJOY!!



2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous!

    P.S. I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this delish recipe, I love anything chocolate, and my big ol butt thanks you too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails