Wednesday, April 06, 2011

the Whoppin’ Watermelon is calling my name!!

Unlike shoes, clothes, jewelery, and purses, makeup is not typically my thing.  I’m a diehard Merle Norman user, but have bought the same compact, bronzer, blush, mascara, liner, etc., since high school.  Occasionally I get out on the edge and wear a different color eye shadow, but other than that I’m pretty plain-jane when it comes to cosmetics. 


NEW Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm


HOWEVER, I’ve seen Clinique’s New Chubby Sticks advertised everywhere, and I am dying to try one.  They are supposed to be a cross between a lip stick, gloss, and balm and are chubby so a mirror isn’t needed to apply.  I don’t know about ya’ll, but the Whoppin’ Watermelon is calling my name!!






1 comment:

  1. perfect and it is clinique bonus days right now at Macys:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails