Sunday, August 29, 2010

Newlyweds Can Save $

I absolutely love Victoria’s Secret! Unfortunately for my husband, Vicky's (as I call it) fills my closet more than it fills the top drawer of our dresser. Not only do they have trendy "now" pieces, they also keep a catalog full of classic items that never go out of style.

You must imagine my excitement when I received my new fall magazine filled with glossy pictures of new wardrobe potentials. As I thumbed through the pages I was caught by surprise when I saw “the shirt dress fit for duty” on page 12. “I have this!” I screamed to my husband. Mine, however, didn’t come from VS nor did it cost 78 dollars.


I got mine off the infamous $7-$10 dollar rack at TJ Maxx and love it all the more after seeing its twin on the beautiful model.

Who said a newlywed doesn’t know how to save a little dough??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails